“In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes”...Benjamin Franklin.
We can not help you with your taxes but we can help you navigate through the Life insurance or Final Expense Coverage process effortlessly.
Life Insurance is one of the single most important things you can do to protect your loved ones.
Many in the Community have no plan in place for their families after they pass away.
Who will care for them?
Who will pay the bills?
Will they have to get a 2nd or 3rd job?
How will they afford to bury the deceased?
Do you have enough funds for todays expenses?
Worse yet, There are no funds for funeral and burial expenses. What do you do?
It’s Easy. It’s Affordable.
1. Todays average funeral can cost upwards of $15,000.
2. Creamation only average cost $4,000-$6,000.
3. 40,000 bodies go unclaimed in the USA every year, many times due to inablility of family to afford burial.
Cost: for $15,000 coverage- Not as much as you think…
you spend more on 1 fast food dinner.
1. Male 40 yo- $32.57 monthly
2.Female 50 yo- $34.86 monthly
3. Female 75yo-$76.31 monthly
*Greater amounts of coverage available.
A Most Important Letter To You…Please Read.
YOUR LIFE INSURANCE POLICY.